8.11.2006

burger king [news]...


click on picture to enlarge...
source: takungpao.com


Moses Chan was the guest at the opening of a Burger King branch at The Peak and gave a demonstration of a stack made from six burgers. However, when he was asked to pose with two blondes in mini-skirts, he suddenly turned rather timid and flushed.

Moses indicated that this event reminded him of when he was living in Australia, when he was studying and often eased his hunger by eating hamburgers. Asked if he was afraid of getting fat, he smiles: "I didn't care then when I was young, the most important thing was convenience and I once ate five double burgers in one sitting." Moses used to have a summer job in Australia, peeling potatoes at a fast food restaurant.

As for the suggestions that Myolie had revealed herself whilst filming for "Lush Fields Happy Times", Moses says: "Girls have to be more careful, especially in sensitive scenes like swimming scenes. Men don't need to worry as much. (Will you wear a swimsuit to shoot an ad for a slimming company?) In the past I could, but now I only have a one-pack and it is not possible. Let me get my eight pack back first, but I would like a slimming company to sponsor my keep fit routine."

credits to Em @ TVBspace News Roundup for the translation.
for the original news article check takungpao.com, The Sun

pictures:
source: singtao.com, wenweipo.com, The Sun


click on picture to enlarge...

comments:
yummy..!
even though i prefer mcdonald's and wendy's...
but fast food is fast food...
fries is fries...
burgers is burgers...
you guys get the picture...
it is all so yummy...