10.01.2006

stephen wong talks about moses...

so who is stephen wong???
stephen played moses' best friend in love bond...
and currently on television he plays moses' buddy and sonija kwok's younger brother in land of wealth...

stephen did an interview for wenweipo...
and he says something about moses...
so i thought i'll post it...


click on picture to enlarge...

here's what he said:
"Another artiste who I admire is Moses Chan. In my eyes, he is a perfect celebrity with no arrogance and when we met with problems during filming, he is prepared to teach me and help me by explaining where I went wrong and caring about me. I checked out his experiences on the internet and realised his path to stardom has been very rocky. Compared to him, three months without work is nothing. He is a very very good role model to learn from."

credits to Em @
TVBspace News Roundup for the translation.
for the full interview click on the link above...
picture credits to
wenweipo.com.

i think stephen is a great actor...
i love watching him in land of wealth...
it's a real breakthrough for him...
it's really nice of him to say those things about moses...
very sweet...

UPDATE:

i did my own little translating using the online translator...
and i kind of got something different...
stephen said something like:
"during filming when i had a question, i can consult moses, and moses would be glad to help me, explain to me, care about me..."