12.14.2006

moses in The Sun (12/15)...

Moses Chan Prepares for his Christmas Party


click on pictures to enlarge...

After many years in the industry, it has been rare for Moses Chan to have a Christmas where he is not working, so this year, he plans to put up a Christmas tree in his home and hold a party there, especially as his brother is here to visit him: "This is my first year when I have not had to work at Christmas, because I have been filming every year up to now, so I can finally take a rest this year. I bought a new home earlier and have not thought about how to decorate it yet, so I hope to arrange this during this time and with it being so close to Christmas, I thought it would be good to put up a Christmas tree so that I can have a party with my brother."

Moses has also prepared some gifts for his friends and he says excitedly: "I would like to give gifts to my friend so everyone is happy. (What will you give to your girlfriend?) Anything she wants! However, you have to be sincere and the best thing would be to take time out to make it. I have painted a picture for a friend and written them a card, so that is okay."

credits to Em @ TVBspace News Roundup for the translation.
news and pictures source: The Sun

comments:
yay!!! finally some news on moses...
i'm so happy that he has time to relax and party since he has been working nonstop for the past years...
and the question about his girlfriend... he gave a very interesting reply... hehehe...
i hope everyone has as much fun as moses is having this christmas...