4.20.2007

audio blog [CRHK Radio]...

moses recorded 4 audio blogs for CRHK Radio (881903.com)...
i have zipped all 4...
please credit me or my site if you share my file... 'cause it took me a long time to put this together... thanks...

here's what moses talks about...
o1. his wedding...
o2. what he would do if he went to a place where no one knows who he is...
o3. who he would thank if he won "best male actor"...
o4. the "tong yun" that his mommy makes...



DOWNLOAD
if the link expires/dies leave a message in the cbox and i will gladly send it to you...

comments:
i really enjoyed listening to his audio blogs...
the first one was a really cute one... he seems like a very romantic guy...
second one was funny...
third one... he hinted something about a special someone... hmmm...
the fourth one is very sweet... my mommy makes the same "tong yun"... what a coincidence...

enjoy!!!