5.15.2007

TVB Weekly Issue 516...

celebrating the 10th anniversary of TVB Weekly...
featuring 12 handsome/beautiful artistes...



click on pictures to enlarge...

source: TVB Weekly Issue 516
click on the link above for more scans...

translation:
# of times on the cover:
6 times

Entered the business:
In 1994 he starred in his first movie Twenty Something, entering the business. In 2000 he joined TVB.

10 years change: more chances
"From the movies to series, I have got more chances. The most special series to me were: Healing Hands II, Where the Legend Begins, and Family Man because it showed more sides of me."

The next 10 years: being a boss
"I don't want to be concerned about my finance, that's why I have to make a plan: I want to do business, I haven't made my first step yet. But I hope to do something in the coffee market. Even though I will retire, I still want to stay in the entertainment business until I'm very old."

Favorite cover:
No. 437
"I remember it was for The Charm Beneath, I like the feeling of wearing a rich man's clothes. And it also reminds of Chow Yun Fat in Shanghai Tan, it made me look handsome."

Some suggestions:
"Tabloids used to publish normal news, but now they use rumors to promote the series. I like the old way better, because series didn't need promotion if the story was unique enough."

credits to d0ggiel0ver @ AsianFanatics for the translation.
with a slight editing by me...

clips:
PayVision E-News (5/14/07)
thanks to KevinChengFansClub @ YouTube for uploading...



comments:
congrats to TVB Weekly for 10 years of success...
moses looks so cute in the shots... especially the last two...
in that last picture we can see that he's become really "fit"...
and the way moses writes chinese looks so kiddie-like... but he wrote a lot...
his favorite TVB Weekly cover is the one with gigi to promote the charm beneath... i would like that one too if he wasn't bald...
and look at that picture of moses in the movie lawyer, lawyer (1997)...