1.22.2008

Pal Zileri [news]...

2008 spring / summer collection...


click on picture to enlarge...
source: on.cc


news translation:

Moses Chan yesterday modelled for men’s fashion brand, Pal Zileri. When reporters pointed out that his outfit was slightly see-through, the actor replied cheekily, “I am not wearing any protective clothes underneath. The most important thing is that the pants are loose enough and the shirt is big enough. I am quite a conservative man, but thankfully I have done modelling in the past so I know what to look out for.”

Regarding the latest stock market crash, Moses commented, “I take a conservative and steady approach when investing. So this does not affect me. (Does someone help you do investments or do you do this by yourself?) Of course I do it myself. In the past I listened to my friend and this caused the amount in my bank account to drop from a six figure sum to a five figure sum.”

About Angela Tong’s recent misfortunes, Moses was asked if he will accompany his rumoured girlfriend, Bernice Liu more. He answered, “Everyone must be careful. It cannot be avoided. Everyone must be accompanied!”

credits to dee-lush @ Asianfanatics for the translation.
source: mingpao.com

pictures:
source: Apple Action News, wenweipo.com, singtao.com


click on pictures to enlarge...

more pictures (big):
ent.tom.com

clips:
Apple Action News

comments:
oh my!!! moses looks so pretty (and handsome) in this catwalk... hehe... he makes me like that polka dot tie...
time to sit back and absorb all this hotness...