3.10.2008

MOMESSAGE [4]...

how can i have missed this!?!
it was posted about 3 days ago...
...
thanks to Moses Chan Ho Official Website for the message...
click on the link below for more of moses' messages...
MO's Message

...

hihihihihIHIHIHIIHi 2008/3/8 (Sat)

Hey you all. Whats going on. Time flys in a blink of an eye. It has been another 6 months already since my last note. A lot has happened in between. I will use ups and downs to conclude 2007. This is indeed a fair world, u'll get some u'll lose some. The past year has change a lot in my thinking - thinking about the paths further along. I am a man with not many words. Express is what I lack in my own being. For such a long time, I wanted to be understand. I wanted people to read my mind with me telling anyone.... ( not finish )

...

comments:
a very very very deep message from moses... can't wait for him to finish this message... but that will probably be in another 6 months... hehehe...
i really love this side of moses... whatever it is... haha... it's just really sexy...