12.16.2008

MOMESSAGE [6]...

moses left a message at his mainland forum, 豪情天下...
mo fans should go there and register... there's a lot of goodies... especially when he goes to mainland to work... hehe...

...

(2008/12/16)

whats up y'alls !!!

Dear Fans,
How are you all? I know I didn't post msg as many as other artist did. But I just want y'all to know, 'this' has always been the place to communicate with y'all and update u with my latest news. As I have promised before, I will try my best to come by and say hi whenever I have time :)

I am in costume now as Tong-Bai-cool sitting in front of the sea while waiting for my part. I will be busy working on three dramas in-a-roll next year. Some of them might/maybe not going to take place in china, but it is yet to find out.

My coffee program is going to boardcast real soon and I am really looking forward to it. Whenever I think of coffee I am happy I don't know why :)

Anyway, will be in touch again la. Gatta get back to work. Laterz.

Best, Mo


...

comments:
is that really moses?!!
it's his english... the slang part makes me question... but if it really is him then i'm in love... haha... he's all sexy with his english...
"tong bai cool" = LMAO!!! he's so freakin' funny...
filming 3 dramas in a roll next year..? that should be "superwoman", "palace scheme", and "heaven and earth"... yay!!! i guess he's confirming it... kenny wong did say he will start filming "superwoman" on 12/21...
coffee show!!! oh my moses... i can't wait... hope it airs during my winter break so i can enjoy every bit of it...
i wonder if this is how he types when he texts bernice... haha!!! "xoxo smiley face smiley face"??? hehe...