10.22.2006

MOMESSAGE [1]...

moses left a message at his official website...
it's really funny and sweet...

no need for translation 'cause it's in english...

...

2006/10/21 (Sat)

Hi Hi,
wow, I didnt know it has been that long since the last time I left message here. How are you guys anyway? How have you all been? To be honest, nowadays I hardly go online, so there were many messages I have not read and reply. So my greatest appreciation to you all, for your patience, for your support, I didnt know how to thank you really. My life is as usual, drama after drama, and yes, I am very tired. luckily my new drama didnt start until Jan 2007, so yeah, I've got a break, yeah, yeah, yeah....although there are jobs line-up between my breaks, but i will still try to organize a gathering for us, so be aware.......one other thing, the annual award is coming up, so please be nervous for me...then I dont have to be nervous....hahaha.....

the long forgotten Mo

...

click the link below for more of moses' messages:
Moses Chan Ho Official Website