10.20.2006

filming Heart of Greed [7]...

well this is not really about filming...
it's more about moses losing his wallet...



click on picture to enlarge...

direct translation:

Moses Chan Loses Wallet But Not Upset
While filming outdoor scenes for “Soft-Centered Storm” 《溏心風暴》 a few days ago, Moses Chan Ho (陳豪) carelessly misplaced his wallet, losing several thousand dollars worth of cash. Luckily, the wallet didn’t carry his ID card or any intimate pictures, or else it would’ve been a big deal. Bosco Wong Chung Chak (黃宗澤), Moses, Fala Chan (陳法拉), Tavia Yeung Yi (楊怡) and them were at Tsz Wan Shan filming outdoor scenes for “Soft-Centered Storm”. Moses expressed that he lost his wallet while they were filming at Lei King Wan the other day. He had $3000 cash, a credit and an octopus card in it. However, as an established Siu Sang with plenty of income, he didn’t appear too upset, and was thankful that he didn’t put his ID card or any intimate pictures of his friends in it. He said, “That day, I had just withdrew some money. Some of it was to pay back Bosco, but I guess not anymore! I remember before losing it, I even celebrated and said I’d treat everyone to drinks! Sigh, my generosity was not rewarded! I think I carelessly dropped it. I don’t think it was stolen. (Did you report it to the police?) Yes, I immediately cut my credit card that night, and then reported it online. It’s really convenient now. You don’t have to physically go to the police station to report a loss. (Were you upset?) Not too much. I’m an optimist! Besides, I have a lot of wallets. That wallet was fairly cheap!”

When the “creditor” Bosco found out that Moses lost his wallet, he laughed and said, “It’s alright, he’s really rich! Am I still going to make him pay me back? Of course! I’ll just give him an extended debt period!”

Furthermore, Bosco also revealed that co-star Fala was very absentminded, often leaving behind her wallet and cell phone. Fala explained, “Actually, that time I only left my wallet and cell phone in the TVB City lounge, but all of them decided to play a prank on me and hid it. Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿) even pretended to kindly offer me his cell phone to call security. Only after I made the call did they tell me my stuff was in my bag!”

credits to kozzi @ The Official Bosco Wong English Website for the translation.
news and picture source:
The Sun
click on the link above for more pictures...

moses is so funny...
i can't believe he borrowed money from bosco...
i remember last time bowie said he lent a few hundred HK dollars to moses...
and what happen to fala was also really funny...